Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Ecc

Rear Diffuser Opinions

10 posts in this topic

When I was driving today seen a Mondeo with a silver rear diffuser, this got me thinking I wonder what the fez would look like with the rear diffuser the same colour? I know alot of people have done the plastics gloss black thought this might be something different, What you all think?

Heres a link to a mondeo with the silver diffuser: http://smgenglish.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/08/mondeo_03.jpg

a local ford dealer had a 1.2 all 'modded' up including a silver defuser on a black body - it looked fine B)

It suits the mondeo with its little tiny diffuser but i dont think it will suit the fiesta personally.

body coloured i think looks good.Then i would say that.

I have though the same myself but I think a silver diffuser on the fiesta wouldnt look right for some reason. Maybe its because the Mondeo is more of an executive car so a silver diffuser suits it better.

speedyuk likes this

A silver defuser on a black fiesta i think will look nice and something different to.

a local ford dealer had a 1.2 all 'modded' up including a silver defuser on a black body - it looked fine B)

Reckon you could get a pic? :P

When I was driving today seen a Mondeo with a silver rear diffuser, this got me thinking I wonder what the fez would look like with the rear diffuser the same colour? I know alot of people have done the plastics gloss black thought this might be something different, What you all think?

Heres a link to a mondeo with the silver diffuser: http://smgenglish.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/08/mondeo_03.jpg

I think a black Fiesta with a silver diffuser would like about as good as that Mondeo looks. If I had a black car, I'd paint the diffuser a very different shade of black from the car's color or an aluminum looking paint.

Here is a US spec Fiesta with the diffuser painted the same color as the body.

fiestadeliverydayjul201.jpg

Personally, I am not a fan of that look. I think it'd have been far better if the diffuser section was black. I painted mine flat black and held the gun back farther to kinda texture it, then sprayed it with a satin clear. Didn't want that section to be glossy or smooth.

img20101006195125.jpg

img20101006195145.jpg

speedyuk likes this