Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Bee Sting Aerial

zetec125

i purchased a bee sting aerial for my fiesta but it wont screw onto the base i got two adaptors with the aerial i take it i will have tro take the original screw adaptor out to get my bee sting to fit

The Ariel screw will alreadg be attached to the bit on your car roof so if your Ariel is anything like mine then you just take all the bits off the bee sting arial so all that is as the bottom is just the thread for it to screw directly onto the car. Hope this helps

The Ariel screw will alreadg be attached to the bit on your car roof so if your Ariel is anything like mine then you just take all the bits off the bee sting arial so all that is as the bottom is just the thread for it to screw directly onto the car. Hope this helps

you can make the original a beesting all you do is take the rubber tip off it just pulls off and then using a good hacksaw chop the ariel down to size dab a bit of glue on the rubber cap and replace job done and it will fit

you can make the original a beesting all you do is take the rubber tip off it just pulls off and then using a good hacksaw chop the ariel down to size dab a bit of glue on the rubber cap and replace job done and it will fit

Went down this route, cut 20cm off it, works a treat

i got a richmond on, works sound and looks a treat rather than the tv transmitter i had

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club