Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Guy Here

Viper

Hi all :)

Just found this site after searching for a good general Ford forum to hang out.

If any of you who visit detailing World you'll know by my username who I am. I'm site manager on there and effectively 'the boss'.

Hope I can help out with anything in that area on here if required.

For those who don't know me, I own 2 cars right now; my pride and joy, 30k miles 1989 Mk.2 XR2 which is a past concours winner having won

Ford Fair twice in '03 & '04, the XROC National day in the same years and several XROC regional trophies. I also have a Puma 1.7 lux as my daily, although that might be going soon as it keeps going faulty lol!

Anyway looking forward to having a browse around and joining in here.

Cheers :)

Welcome Viper, no mischief on here like that of last night and this morning over on DW ;)

Have you any pictures of the cars? :D

Thanks mate :) Yes, I promise not to bring anything like that over here :) I like to have a bit of a laugh with the members now and again just to show I'm not in any way distant and unapproachable as the forum gaffer lol!

Yes, I'll sort some pics out soon, but I'm about 3/4 the way through a revamp on the XR for doing shows again, so I can't take any new ones as it's up on axle stands with bits of suspension and brakes off the car.