AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d.s.o.t.m

v6 mondeo what she worth

6 posts in this topic

hi guys/girls i have a v6 mondeo n reg ghia fully loaded it has a few electrical problems but engine is sweet it has a new auto gear box thats 2 years old full heated leather all the toys it coming to the end of mot and tax it gotta go its to expensive for me what do you think she is worth cheers

if you go to used car sites you can get info on rough prices, just type in its describtion and they will give you a rough guide at how much cars that are identical' are worth

I must say the value will be lower than it would have been due to petrol prices and the new tax laws but i hope you get a decent price.

I must say the value will be lower than it would have been due to petrol prices and the new tax laws but i hope you get a decent price.

i would value your car at 400-450 if your lucky mate i just picked up new shape 2001 reg for 1300 ,looking on the autotrader may give you a better idea of what to expect ..good luck

with a short mot and tax proberly right at about 450 not worth a lot especialy at the minute every one wants little 1.5 diesels not proper cars hope you get a good price for it

hi guys/girls i have a v6 mondeo n reg ghia fully loaded it has a few electrical problems but engine is sweet it has a new auto gear box thats 2 years old full heated leather all the toys it coming to the end of mot and tax it gotta go its to expensive for me what do you think she is worth cheers

hi i have owned a v6 mondeo and with a full mot and 4 months tax i got 400.00 it also depends on the cars condition to the price you get, i have just bought a mondeo 1.8 2001 mk3 for 600.00.