• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 d.s.o.t.m

d.s.o.t.m

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo v6
Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:43 AM

hi guys/girls i have a v6 mondeo n reg ghia fully loaded it has a few electrical problems but engine is sweet it has a new auto gear box thats 2 years old full heated leather all the toys it coming to the end of mot and tax it gotta go its to expensive for me what do you think she is worth cheers

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 mondeo family

mondeo family

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Ford Model: modeo mk2 (2.0ltr 16v si)
Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:00 PM

if you go to used car sites you can get info on rough prices, just type in its describtion and they will give you a rough guide at how much cars that are identical' are worth

#3 Rikos

Rikos

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4 LX

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

I must say the value will be lower than it would have been due to petrol prices and the new tax laws but i hope you get a decent price.

#4 ANDY.C

ANDY.C

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo 2.0 zetec

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:01 AM

I must say the value will be lower than it would have been due to petrol prices and the new tax laws but i hope you get a decent price.

i would value your car at 400-450 if your lucky mate i just picked up new shape 2001 reg for 1300 ,looking on the autotrader may give you a better idea of what to expect ..good luck

#5 stuz

stuz

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo 2.5i v6 si
Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:29 PM

with a short mot and tax proberly right at about 450 not worth a lot especialy at the minute every one wants little 1.5 diesels not proper cars hope you get a good price for it

#6 mmafighterlinc896

mmafighterlinc896

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo mk3 2001 1.8
Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:03 PM

hi guys/girls i have a v6 mondeo n reg ghia fully loaded it has a few electrical problems but engine is sweet it has a new auto gear box thats 2 years old full heated leather all the toys it coming to the end of mot and tax it gotta go its to expensive for me what do you think she is worth cheers

hi i have owned a v6 mondeo and with a full mot and 4 months tax i got 400.00 it also depends on the cars condition to the price you get, i have just bought a mondeo 1.8 2001 mk3 for 600.00.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users