Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seen Any S1600's ?

Iael

Hi there,

i've seen 3 white S1600's round glasgow area but no blue ones, which i find strange considering ford made 150 white and 500 blue, so i was just wondering if anyone else has spotted any S1600's ?

not that i'm complaing mind, by the time i got rid of my white Zetec there was hundreds of them about, so i'm glad i've not found anymore blue S1600 round my way! :lol:

I reckon that I've seen about 8 blue S1600's (may have been the same one 8 times) but have yet to see a white one.

Not a single one. Having said that, I haven't seen many ZS's round here either, maybe 6 or 7 at most.

There's someone who lives near me who must work for Ford as they always have a new Fiesta parked outside.

They've had a magenta Titanium,a black ZS, a white S1600 & currently a white 60 plate ZS TDCi in the last 18 months or so.

there is a blue one and a white one in the hamilton area. Also a blue one in the garage i work also in the hamilton area.

i saw another blue one on way back from portsmouth....im not sure if the driver was more shocked there was another one of these cars or the fact i obviously looked younger than him hahaha

• 1 month later...

I've got a blue S1600 and I live in Glasgow :)

Drove past another one on the Carmunock by-pass a few weeks ago as well, whoever at was flashed :)

Didn't see any for ages, now two people near me have bought blue ones! They've deffo seen my ZS and been inspired to buy one :lol:

Nuneaton Enterprise have one in blue as a hire car - one of my colleagues got it when his car was shunted.

Nuneaton Enterprise have one in blue as a hire car - one of my colleagues got it when his car was shunted.

I also saw an Enterprise one in a carpark in Coventry. For some reason it looks like Ford couldn't shift all of them.