Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What To Do Next?

Raizak

Hey guys, looking for a bit of advice tbh! What to do next to the Fiesta.....it's a Frozen White 60 plate Zetec S 1.6 TDCI (95). I've done a few basic so far (very basic lol). I was thinking of getting the Spoiler add-on done the same (keeping it black) as seen here (click me)

img0430rf.th.jpg img0432d.th.jpg img0431y.th.jpg img0435b.th.jpg

img0395j.th.jpg img0398ge.th.jpg img0405zj.th.jpg img0399ab.th.jpg

• Tax Disc Replaced
  • Debadged Full Backend
  • Applied Black & White Ford badge Overlays
  • Rear Limo Window Tints

I'm a noob when it comes to all this modding, previously i owned a basic Fiesta MK 6.5 Style (Ocean Blue) and never bothered doing anything to it. I'm thinking different alloys...the current are 16" and thinking of 17" maybe to beef it up a bit? I'm looking for a bit of advice on what else to do with it! Any help/advice is appreciated as always!

Thats a stunning mk7. If it was me, I would get the 16" wheels sprayed gloss black and lower it on Eibach or H&R Springs. I wouldnt bother upgrading the alloys as it might look a bit aftermarket and the alloys you've got are a lot rarer then the streetpack 17". They would look cool gloss black! Maybe spray the plastics gloss black as well? B)

Thats a stunning mk7. If it was me, I would get the 16" wheels sprayed gloss black and lower it on Eibach or H&R Springs. I wouldnt bother upgrading the alloys as it might look a bit aftermarket and the alloys you've got are a lot rarer then the streetpack 17". They would look cool gloss black! Maybe spray the plastics gloss black as well? B)

My mate said the same thing, to get the current sprayed Gloss black! Did you get yours lowered by a garage or diy?

Cheers also! ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club