Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SUBS

penster2007

HI THERE IM NEW ON HERE, SO HOPE THIS WORKS AND I GET MESSAGED BACK.

IM LOOKING TO GET 2 SUBS AN AMP AND 2 6 x 9'S FOR MY FORD FIESTA ZETEC 1.4, I WAS WONDERING WILL I NEED A NEW HEAD UNIT AS WELL OR WILL I BE AB TO WIRE IT TO THE STANDAD UNIT IN THE CAR?

HIT ME BACK WITH COMMENT PLEASE :rolleyes:CHEERS DAN :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome to the club

If you would be so kind as to avoid caps as that is classed as shouting. :)

I would say you would need a new head unit, also a new head unit would be more powerful and make the sound quality better!

A new head unit is the basis of upgrading your sound system. I don't think it's possible to run an amp off a standard head unit either, you'd need to look into that. Even if it is possible, it would make it easier if you had a new head unit.

Plus, it looks a lot better :P

Its just so much easier to start with a new headunit.

Of all the systems i have ever fitted, they have always used an aftermarket headunit. Standard units are mainly designed to give a "comfortable" sound for the occupants and even though they have adjustable settings, in my opinion will never give the same quality sound that a 'decent' aftermarket unit will give.

I never buy 'cheap' makes of head unit as you really do get what you pay for but there are still some real good bargains out there.

Stick to makes such as:

Sony

Panasonic

Kenwood

Pioneer and

Alpine

Cant go wrong.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club