Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alinherts

Help!

2 posts in this topic

Hi All

We have a C max 2.0 Petrol auto on an 06 plate and it has done 32000 miles. My wife had a problem today in that the car would only go at about 27 mph and was juddering. There were 2 warning lights on. One was the low fuel warning saying 48 miles to go and the other was a red light which I cannot find in the handbook. It is located next to the speedo at about the 0-5 mph area.

Any ideas what the problem could be? It seemed to be ok after she stopped, turned off the engine and restarted.

Cheers

Alan

i have an 09 car/dashboard which i think is different to yours so i couldn't find the light you mentioned.

Could you have pulled in dome dodgy petrol as you were low, causing juddering and a warning light.

mr rugby