Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobG

6 way power seat

1 post in this topic

I have just purchased a new titanium focus. I ordered the 6-way power seat but it arrived without it being fitted. When I placed the order I was told that the car would have to built to order so that the 6-way seat could be fitted at the factory. I have refused to accept the car as it is not what I ordered. The dealer/garage says that they believe that the seat can be fitted locally and that a new car will not have to be built. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to fit a 6-way power seat locally? Also, the passenger option is a 4-way seat. Is this a 4-way power seat or just the normal 2-way electric seat with a manual rake and lumber adjustment? I need to get my facts right before I make my case with the dealer. I would prefer to have the changes done locally rather than wait 6-8 weeks for Ford to build me a new car.