• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jonnyburno

jonnyburno

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Zetec S TDCI

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:32 AM

Hi Im new to the forum, recently bought a 52 reg tdci mondeo zetec s and have to say I love the car but its got a few niggles so any help would be much appreciated

Main one seat motor buzzes but wont go up or down so assume the motor has given up. how do i fix it and how much should i expect to pay for parts?

On the dials the left button only intermittantly works and only changes between the temp outside degrees c and degrees f. I cant get any other options like mpg. does this mean the car hasnt got a trip computer or just there is a fault

I dont like the analogue clock and would like a digital one does anyone know of a retailer that stocks them?

the backing round the heater knobs seems very worn can I replace them without replacing the whole facia?

thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 fishpond 47

fishpond 47

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 363 posts
  • Ford Model: mk3 mondeo x2 + a ka

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:42 PM

Hi Im new to the forum, recently bought a 52 reg tdci mondeo zetec s and have to say I love the car but its got a few niggles so any help would be much appreciated

Main one seat motor buzzes but wont go up or down so assume the motor has given up. how do i fix it and how much should i expect to pay for parts?

On the dials the left button only intermittantly works and only changes between the temp outside degrees c and degrees f. I cant get any other options like mpg. does this mean the car hasnt got a trip computer or just there is a fault

I dont like the analogue clock and would like a digital one does anyone know of a retailer that stocks them?

the backing round the heater knobs seems very worn can I replace them without replacing the whole facia?

thanks

Welocme to the forums
Q1 the seat motor will be fine, it's the bar that it turns that'll be worn - needs replacing, easy to do
Q2 you dont have the trip computer - thats all the button does
Q3 dont know
Q4 dont know

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users