Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Voice Commands

kevin33

Hi all , with the voice command feature in the new fiesta its a awesome feature but what commands can you use , is there a list of commands in the owners manual ?

I'm in the proses of buying one so would like to know what the commands are?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Hi all , with the voice command feature in the new fiesta its a awesome feature but what commands can you use , is there a list of commands in the owners manual ?

I'm in the proses of buying one so would like to know what the commands are?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Hi Kevin

I have a 2010 Fiesta Zetec with 'bluetooth handsfree calling with voice control and usb option' and the 'voice commands' are really good and there is a list of commands in the 'user handbook'.

There are commands for use with your mobile phone (providing it's compatible with the car's system - the iPhone works really well), and both the radio and cd. They really self explanatory and you will soon pick it up.

Thanks, BHeart

However, the voice activated dialing will only work for names you enter into the cars phone book. There is a poxy limit, can't remember what. Not that of the phone you connect which is a bit annoying. You can navigate to them using the control thing on the dash or just shout the numbers out to the really annoying woman. :) All commands are in the back of the user manual.

However, the voice activated dialing will only work for names you enter into the cars phone book. There is a poxy limit, can't remember what. Not that of the phone you connect which is a bit annoying. You can navigate to them using the control thing on the dash or just shout the numbers out to the really annoying woman. :) All commands are in the back of the user manual.

Hi

With regard to voice activated dialing, yes it will obvioulsy call names entered into the cars phonebook, and I've already done that, it will also call names from your mobile if you wish - it works for me because I have done it many times.

"Phone", dial (or call) mobile name/number (instead of dial (or call) name/number). This is quite clear in the user handbook.

My iPhone is connected via bluetooth only and I've not had any problems - so far.

Thanks, BHeart

Press the Voice Button then say HELP the system will the run through the list of options save all the energy writing them down

Thanks all for your comments they are much appreciated, the only reason i asked this question is because i was queries about all the commands listed i later on saw a few videos on youtube of ppl playing around with the voice commands but thanks as soon as i get the car ill get out the list in the user handbook.

another question is , do you guys know of any issues with the voice commands , and where is the mic in the car that detects your voice commands

I do apologise for my flippant one. I just couldn't resist.

But, you have to admit, it's the one voice command they ought to have.

Or maybe, one day, "Computer ... ".

if you leave it long enough or say stuff it dont understand... it rings out a list of options for you to say anyway...

the mic is the little circle just behind the light in the middle...

and for me the only real issue for instance, when you ask it to get to a radio station for you, or ring a number.. you have to do it really slow... and use zero not oh n so n so... like for example.... 123456 78910 would just lose it, 123, 456, 789, 10 it would pick up no probs

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club