• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: S Max
  • Year: 2009

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:09 PM

Hi,

I have bought a 2009 S Max Titanium and its great apart from the reversing lights. They work but are very poor, with my wife today reversing into a low post ( lower than the reversing sensors ) resukting is scrathes to the bumper. Has anyone found an easy solution to this with brighter bulbs that fit and do not blow any fuses.

Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 taffg

taffg

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 2.0 zetec Mk 1

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:34 PM

Hi,

I have bought a 2009 S Max Titanium and its great apart from the reversing lights. They work but are very poor, with my wife today reversing into a low post ( lower than the reversing sensors ) resukting is scrathes to the bumper. Has anyone found an easy solution to this with brighter bulbs that fit and do not blow any fuses.

Thanks
[/quote]

hi ive looked up your vehicle bulb fit at www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk and you can upgrade to some good led lamps. lamp part number 382 - 360 degree LED Extreme Power 5W,hope this helps. confirm in your manual for the correct type of bulb before purchase. check it out for yourself.

#3 Westbridge

Westbridge

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: S Max
  • Year: 2009

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

Thanks. Will take a look.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users