Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changes To The Fez!

Chris Ecc

I've not been on here properly for ages, so though I'd make a little update about what I've been up too.......

New European Parts Sports Grille (Sprayed Gloss Black)

653A64134E074B91.jpg

Gloss Black Plastics

D8D5D17B028342BA.jpg

AB464AD4179F4A42.jpg

6000k HID Kit

F857C496D66F4A1D.jpg

Future Plans

• Mountune Performance Sports Cat Back Exhaust
  • New alloys
  • Rear Tints
  • PiperCross HFIC

Comments and Criticism Welcome ;)

Edited by Chris Ecc

first off all wow nicely done ,but now off topic where would I be able to get the original Zentec S badges , im in South Africa but wont mind to ship it

That looks ace, I want my grills painted as well! I'm guessing you used my installation guide for the ambient lighting?

first off all wow nicely done ,but now off topic where would I be able to get the original Zentec S badges , im in South Africa but wont mind to ship it

Thanks man :D If I was you I would look on eBay because it will be much cheaper than direct from Ford and alot of people will post worldwide :)

That looks ace, I want my grills painted as well! I'm guessing you used my installation guide for the ambient lighting?

Im well happy with the plastics think the rear diffuser looks much better and yep I used your guide for the ambient lighting, wouldn't of had a clue otherwise awesome guide B)

Cool, how much did that cost you for the spraying?

I had some damage to my bonnet and front grille so decided to get it done at the same time, think it cost something in the region of £150, but it was included with the price of sorting the bonnet, etc so not too sure

I had some damage to my bonnet and front grille so decided to get it done at the same time, think it cost something in the region of £150, but it was included with the price of sorting the bonnet, etc so not too sure

Ah ok fair enough, so im guessing in the region of around £70, thanks for your help!

I forgot I put some of these on too, because someone stole my plastic ones........... :blink:

RB_VC4_FD_S.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club