Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Zetec S Petrol To A Zetec S Tdci

ChrisZetecS

Havn't been on here properly in a while, so thought it was about time I introduced my new car to you all..

About a month ago I traded my petrol ZS in for a diesel one! The cars are pretty much the same spec, the only difference being the colour and fuel really :)

In real life the car looks so much better in White than it did in the silver of my previous car, especially when it's clean!

Heres a picture just outside the dealership of my old car (silver) and my new car (white):

2hpsr5v.jpg

The main reason for getting the car was to save money.. I do roughly 25,000 miles, most of which is motorway driving, so switching to a diesel was abit of a no-brainer, especially when you factor in the better fuel economy, cheaper road tax (£20!!!) and slightly lower insurance.

Since getting the car a month ago I've given it a full detail, added white/chrome dmb overlays all round including on the wheels. Future plans include black plastics sprayed gloss black inc Mountune spoiler extension, wheels refurbed and possibly painted a different colour, and a REMAP!!

Some more pics of my car (sorry for the rubbish quality, they were taken on an iPhone):

1z384qt.jpg

2mea5o2.jpg

Looooks sweeeeeeeeeeeet! If this snow calms down we'll have a two car meet later :D

hello :)

It looks good. On the photos it looks like drivers front window is a privacy glass? I hope im wrong because it wouldnt make sense if just one side was tinted :)

• Like 1

loving it mate, but please get a new rear plate thats mounted straight, :blink: looks like a guy with one leg shorter than the other fitted it

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club