Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Filthy Do You Like It?

iNath

401744_10150503914584130_504969129_9154937_1516906483_n.jpgThat was mine a few weeks ago, its worse now... (hard to see but this was tonight after gettin a push up a hill - poor bloke got an arm covered in muck lol)

431357_10150559891784130_504969129_9326317_995322777_n.jpg430259_10150559892059130_504969129_9326318_993447613_n.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2011fiesta

• Marcr1

• b1g_dav3

• iNath

That was mine a few weeks ago, its worse now... (hard to see but this was tonight after gettin a push up a hill - poor bloke got an arm covered in muck lol)

Lol. I think we have a winner for this year, so far....

Lol. I think we have a winner for this year, so far....

Woop!

• 4 months later...

After todays country drive :D

IMG_1247.jpg

After my drive to Bristol

wheelsjx.jpg

I hate having brake dust on my alloys. Don't those white ones drive you balmy? Lol

I often see cars with shiny clean bodies but completely brown wheels - how on earth do people wash their cars and not do anything about their filthy wheels!?

I hate having brake dust on my alloys. Don't those white ones drive you balmy? Lol

I often see cars with shiny clean bodies but completely brown wheels - how on earth do people wash their cars and not do anything about their filthy wheels!?

It's a pain in the *** im not going to lie! They look absolutely amazing when they're clean though. I'd say they start looking dirty after 4 days of driving 9 miles each way to work and back :P

Unlike any other wheels I've had in the past though these are incredibly easy to clean, just water, shampoo and a sponge and they're as good as new

It's a pain in the *** im not going to lie! They look absolutely amazing when they're clean though. I'd say they start looking dirty after 4 days of driving 9 miles each way to work and back :P

Unlike any other wheels I've had in the past though these are incredibly easy to clean, just water, shampoo and a sponge and they're as good as new

Ah mine aren't so easy to clean. Even after jet washing I still need to get down on my hands and knees and clean between each spoke, one at a time. grrrr

• 2 months later...

After a recent little roadtrip :unsure::wacko::blink:

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

Disgusting :o sort your self out mun ;)

Disgusting :o sort your self out mun ;)

Not wanna come and detail it? You seem gd at it ;)

Haha cheers! If you lived a bit closer I would :D

I have a slight addiction to clean cars.... :-/

I have a slight addiction to clean cars.... :-/

Ditto! Especially black... my car is never that dirty :o

Get your buckets and microfibres out!

Ditto again... So much so I got mocked for it.

I would be cleaning it straight away if mine was that dirty. Black cars look soooo good when clean, just a shame they show all the dirt.

However, that would show on any colour car...! :P

Ditto! Especially black... my car is never that dirty :o

Get your buckets and microfibres out!

In my defence I'd driven about 170 mile, probably 70 of it on wet and dirty country roads. And with another 250 miles in the days ahead I wasn't gonna bother looking for a jetwash in a place I've never been before lol

In my defence I'd driven about 170 mile, probably 70 of it on wet and dirty country roads. And with another 250 miles in the days ahead I wasn't gonna bother looking for a jetwash in a place I've never been before lol

Fair enough ;) Is it still in that state though? Because cleaning it would have been my first task on arrival back home :P

Is it still in that state though?

:unsure: it might be yes.

At home my fiesta parks on the street opposite a neighbours black Audi A1, and we're always both cleaning them wanting the most shiny of the cars. Personally I think the fiesta always wins coz of it's gold flake - so its nice to let my neighbour win for once. lol

This thread should not be allowed. Cold sweat here.

This thread should not be allowed. Cold sweat here.

Bet these filthy fiestas are getting you a little hot under the collar really

:lol:

Is there a prize for winning?

dirtyFez.jpg

And yes, that's ALL over the car! :lol:

Is there a prize for winning?

dirtyFez.jpg

And yes, that's ALL over the car! :lol:

I have to ask, what were you doing in it? lol.

Pretending I was Ken Block? lol

I was at Creamfields festival this year, and the "car park" got rained on for two days. It was a swamp by the time I got out. The mud was amazing...only problem was I kinda had the window open once and some of the mud got inside!

:o !Removed! hell! lol

Ok Marc, so once you've got your detailing stuff in the boot, first stop Perthshire, then straight on to City of Newcastle ;) :D

Looks like I'm going to be busy over the next few days :D