Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Filthy Do You Like It?

iNath

So with the upcoming winter months and general crap on the roads it's inevitable our pride & joy is going to get a little bit messy. Use this thread to show us how bad things get!

After reading the detailing thread I think this may go down like a lead balloon and just become a competition between Michael & I....

This may horrify you but mine only gets washed once a month-ish. Only use normal car shampoo and nothing else. Tried using snowfoam today. Learnt my lesson NOT to do it again at temperatures below 0, snowfoam instantly freezes on the car trapping dirt underneath it! Dread to think what damage was done to the paintwork removing it...

Anyway, on with the pics!

261120100511.jpg

261120100522.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2011fiesta

• Marcr1

• b1g_dav3

• iNath

I'm a bit disturbed by this thread!

Was you expecting something different from the title? :P

So with the upcoming winter months and general crap on the roads it's inevitable our pride & joy is going to get a little bit messy. Use this thread to show us how bad things get!

After reading the detailing thread I think this may go down like a lead balloon and just become a competition between Michael & I....

This may horrify you but mine only gets washed once a month-ish. Only use normal car shampoo and nothing else. Tried using snowfoam today. Learnt my lesson NOT to do it again at temperatures below 0, snowfoam instantly freezes on the car trapping dirt underneath it! Dread to think what damage was done to the paintwork removing it...

Anyway, on with the pics!

Are those steel wheels on there for snow tyres? If so how much were they if you don't mind me asking?

Are those steel wheels on there for snow tyres? If so how much were they if you don't mind me asking?

Yes they are :) Wheels were £50 off gumtree and tyres were £253 from Kwik Fit. More info in my thread here (pics in post #20)

Cleaned mine last weeks end (Sun), the back of teh front arches took about 3 goings over with the shampoo and mitt to get the first off, mercifully the wax kept it loose but was still ground in, it tires me cleaning teh car so im jsut gonna live with it. I figure I have the proiducts to REALLY get the dirt off proper in teh better months.

This weather its impossible, teh water freezes as your wiping the car down!

i bought mine yesterday from ford dealership and by the end of the day it looked like this!

148564_10150339428395029_544325028_16027665_5956323_n.jpg

it was gleaming when i first got in it :(

pah, amateurs.

P1030406.jpg

P1030234.jpg

A couple of my efforts from earlier this year

haha is that dirt or did you park on some hot coals and burn all your paint? :D

that thing looks burnt! booo, i'm losing :(

even worse, from january i'll have a car that i will actually clean on a regular basis!

this thread is absolute filth :P i havnt washed my car for about 3 months and i probs wont till after xmas and this cold snap...travelling to and from whitby and gateshead on country roads, in the snow, salt and muddy tracks....ill have to get some photos :P

S666LER have you ever washed that car :lol:

Yea it gets washed every weekend, and it was washed the week beofre that pic was taken!!!!!!

even worse, from january i'll have a car that i will actually clean on a regular basis!

Just out of interest, what car are you getting?

• 1 year later...

Came across this thread a while back and thought its about time it was resurrected what with the dirty wintery roads of late.

I am hoping it snows soon, but then again on the other hand I'm sick of the roads being salty.

This is the dirtiest my cars ever been.

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

Can anyone beat S666LER's pic on page 1, or come close? Get snapping......

I'm tempted to not wash my car for a few months to try and beat him.... but I'd need to find a field to drive in too!

Not as dirty as some.

As dirty as it is, I like how you can still get a refection of the other cars in my drive.

This is when I regret black. Better than white tho :)

m9t5zm.jpg

r1a43m.jpg

hx450n.jpg

2afylit.jpg

xo1n52.jpg

As dirty as it is, I like how you can still get a refection

Me too, same with mine.

Panther black for the win.

:)