Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting Wind Deflectors!....

Strutter

Just mine arrived today, but for the life of me I have no clue as to how these are ment to slot into the windwo securly, if im looking at the pics in teh somewhat completely useless instrucstions that came with it, the very front part is to overlap the rubber edging and stick out the outside of the window...but theirs nothing really holding it to stop it from falling out!

Think ive got it now, they slide in and under teh rubber seal?..so its on teh inside so the windo is making contact with it from teh inside pushing out...motors seemsed to striggle at teh top part putting the window up.

they fit into the channel that the window sits in, warning, they will feel like they are going to snap but they wont

put the vertical part in first then bend the other end towards the back of the car in then slide the middle into the slot then make sure no seals are caught and then undo and do the window up to your hearts content!

but yeah they feel like they will snap but they wont!

Aye they seem to be in now, the the windows are struggleing, esp on the passenger side, I have to use my hand to help it right to the top, not sure if its jsut the cold weather right now or if thats jsut how they are.

When first fitted leave the window up for 24 hours. This will bed them in. Each time you get in and out the car during this 24 hours try and close the window a little bit more. It should edged up slightly.

The passenger window will always struggle and it will improve over time.

I had bother with mine at first, then I realised that the front bottom edge had dropped into the frame instead of sitting on the weather seal, popped it into the correct place, jobs a good un.

God help me, didnt realise theirs a removable plastic protector running over them...which of course wasnt removed before fitting them in....!Removed!!

God help me, didnt realise theirs a removable plastic protector running over them...which of course wasnt removed before fitting them in....!Removed!!

:lol:

How did you manage that one ha. Extra tinted :D

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club