Photo

Please Help Me Unlock My Ka 6000 Rds Eon Cd Player!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 megarou

megarou

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: KA

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:28 PM

Please, please, please can anyone help me? I was having serious problems with my internal and external lights flickering on my 2006 KA. The garage had it for 3 days working it out! Turns out the alternator was overcharging and the previous owner had done some seriously dodgy wiring. 352 later I get the car back but without use of my stereo :( when I got the car (6 months ago) I didn't think to ask for it. Can anyone give me the code to unlock it? I can't face another week of silent commutes to work, especially in the snow lol. The serial number is M031741. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks Meg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 taffg

taffg

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 2.0 zetec Mk 1

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

Please, please, please can anyone help me? I was having serious problems with my internal and external lights flickering on my 2006 KA. The garage had it for 3 days working it out! Turns out the alternator was overcharging and the previous owner had done some seriously dodgy wiring. 352 later I get the car back but without use of my stereo :( when I got the car (6 months ago) I didn't think to ask for it. Can anyone give me the code to unlock it? I can't face another week of silent commutes to work, especially in the snow lol. The serial number is M031741. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks Meg

try 1948

#3 megarou

megarou

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: KA

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:03 PM

try 1948

Wow! It worked!!! Thank you soooooooooo much! Hope the weather isn't too bad there in sunny wales :)

Thanks again! So happy :D

#4 taffg

taffg

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 2.0 zetec Mk 1

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:36 PM

Wow! It worked!!! Thank you soooooooooo much! Hope the weather isn't too bad there in sunny wales :)

Thanks again! So happy :D

no biggie!!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users