• Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rikos

Glove box light

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have a Ford fiesta 1.4 LX and dont have a light in the glove box, should there be one or is there not one?

If not how easy would it be to get one fitted?

Hello all,

I have a Ford fiesta 1.4 LX and dont have a light in the glove box, should there be one or is there not one?

If not how easy would it be to get one fitted?

I don't have one in mine either but would assume certain moedls "may" have one fitted.

Fitting one yourself should be an easyish job taking a feed off a livewire and splicing in an inline on/off trigger switch so the light switches off when you close the glovebox.

You will find that the glove box has a hole for the lamp switch holder. You just need to get the holder/Switch from the scrap yard and plug it. Then wire it into the fuse box appropriately. It's one of my tasks to do when I get the time!

You will find that the glove box has a hole for the lamp switch holder. You just need to get the holder/Switch from the scrap yard and plug it. Then wire it into the fuse box appropriately. It's one of my tasks to do when I get the time!

I'll bring mine round when you do yours and you can do mine at the same time :lol:

this has nothing to do with the question but it is interesting if u have a mk 7 fiesta look in the glovebox on the side walls of it it has coin holders in it interesting fact that not many people know :lol: