AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hero_ford

Help With Focus Front Hubs

4 posts in this topic

Alright people, i have recentley got a focus ghia tdci 02 place and it is a really nice car, vgood mpg, nearly 600 miles on the tank.

Well i have diagnosed that it the passenger side front hub needs changing as it is bent and was opndering if the focus front hubs are interchangeable from model to model and over the years? Does anyone have this info?

T

Alright people, i have recentley got a focus ghia tdci 02 place and it is a really nice car, vgood mpg, nearly 600 miles on the tank.

Well i have diagnosed that it the passenger side front hub needs changing as it is bent and was opndering if the focus front hubs are interchangeable from model to model and over the years? Does anyone have this info?

T

the focus mk1 and 1.5 1998-2005 as long as its the old shape are all the same no difference in suspension design or setup so any mk1 or 1.5 diesel hub will do the job

Thanks guys, that is great, i will check out that link. I got the ABS so i will be sure to tell him that as its says he has both types.

T