Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I promise to read the rules of the forum before I post

UK345

I'm about to go and read the forum rules which can be found at the top of every page

Edited by Gazjs
:)

I'm about to go and read the forum rules which can be found at the top of every page

Their not like any rules found on any other forum, which is why i hardly post anymore couldnt be botherd writing a post for it to be edited or removed, should be happy we spend our spare time using the site, cant say anything or post a liink to anything on eBay for example,

not even sure if i can say eBay whithout getting rapremanded for it,

were all old enough to have cars and drive, why cant we have fun and chillout in an easygoing forum,

would be a far busier site . :angry:

Its quite sad that some people feel the need to check everything to write,thats for sure.

I think things have gone too far these days, cant do this, that & the other etc. What ever happened to freedom of speech? Muslim clerics are allowed to sound off, stir up hatred and nothing is done, but my god, if we don't abide by rules, we get our tyres let down <_<

Yep, things are rather silly these days. Live & let live - yeah right. :P

Their not like any rules found on any other forum, which is why i hardly post anymore couldnt be botherd writing a post for it to be edited or removed, should be happy we spend our spare time using the site, cant say anything or post a liink to anything on ebay for example,

not even sure if i can say ebay whithout getting rapremanded for it,

were all old enough to have cars and drive, why cant we have fun and chillout in an easygoing forum,

would be a far busier site . :angry:

Im quite sure every forum has a rule against swearing, go ahead and try it on any other forum and it will also be edited :)

Where about is this rule about eBay links? Cant seem to find it I am afraid. We are also not all old enough to own a car and drive ;)

Its quite sad that some people feel the need to check everything to write,thats for sure.

I think things have gone too far these days, cant do this, that & the other etc. What ever happened to freedom of speech? Muslim clerics are allowed to sound off, stir up hatred and nothing is done, but my god, if we don't abide by rules, we get our tyres let down <_<

Ok, freedom of speech should allow swearing on the forums? Its a simple rule. You would not go about swearing asking a question in person to a stranger, so why do it here?

lmao thanks for this Gazjs

Why is the word that i used not filtered if you arent allowed to use it ?

Don't think there are any filters on the site mate. What I thought would be a good laugh however, people have taken more serious than I thought

I hardly see how your Daily Mail-esque views on muslims "sounding off" has any relevance here. <_<

Don't think there are any filters on the site mate. What I thought would be a good laugh however, people have taken more serious than I thought

I think its a good laugh :L, was wondering where my thread went earlier then found this :PD

I hardly see how your Daily Mail-esque views on muslims "sounding off" has any relevance here. <_<

:lol: I heard that the immigrants had a hand in this thread getting censored too.

I'm sure Prince William and Kate Middleton will logon to the site and undo it all.

Ps This is only in reference to the Daily Mail bit - not anyone's individual comment.

You would not go about swearing asking a question in person to a stranger, so why do it here?

Of course i would i'm from glasgow. If you don't swear you don't get a response ;)

Well over here this is acceptable and attempting to be the christmas number one, even our minister for defence supports it check it out,

I Must add that this video contains stron languange and drug reference's.... enjoy :lol:

Humbug, beat me to it.

Its all about freedom of speech dude, nothing else. And I'm more of a Times man. :lol:

Its all about freedom of speech dude, nothing else. And I'm more of a Times man. :lol:

One of life's misconceptions, there's no such thing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club