• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 voluptuous_vixen

voluptuous_vixen

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: KA Titanium

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

My HTC Desire will connect to my new Ford KA's bluetooth but loses connection when making a call or receiving and I get no sound through the speakers. Any ideas??

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Sam Michael

Sam Michael

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Ka

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:24 PM

My HTC Desire will connect to my new Ford KA's bluetooth but loses connection when making a call or receiving and I get no sound through the speakers. Any ideas??

Hi,
I have the same problem and there is a known problem with the type of paint on Ka's. On vehicles with pearlescent paint (i.e. Dive, Blush, Crystal) the metallic finish interferes with the bluetooth signal and hence no audio on devices with low transmit levels.

To confirm you have this issue you could try connecting with an iPhone which seems to have a much better signal strength.

Hope this helps

Sam

#3 spudduk

spudduk

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: streetka
Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:42 PM

mine is the same its a pain but the only work round is switch your phone off before you start the car then switch on and it works for me

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users