Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Parrot Bluetooth Install

GlenM

Hi,

Im going to do a bluetooth install this weekend (weather permiting)+ hard wiring a micro usb for my new phone! Just wondered if it would be worth doing some kind of guide?? with pics would this be of any use doing do you think??

cheers let me know guys!!!!!!! ;)

Hi Glenm

i would certainly appreciate that

thanks

tom

Well i think i have all the bits i need, so may try and start today!!

hi guys,

well tried to install with an epic fail!! :angry: i got a non parrot ISO block from eBay and there is a wiring issue 12volts always on and ing volt round the wrong way so i swapped them over and i had nothing!! no power at all... DOH gonna order a genuine lead from parrot after xmas so will try agian then!! unless anyone else has some good ideas??

see picks below of lead - (before i cut wires) :o

post-18761-096069000 1292872897_thumb.jppost-18761-029339400 1292872927_thumb.jp

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club