Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta No More :(

Michael P

After 12 months, 13,100 miles, 3 sets of wheels, 2 number plates and quite a lot of road rage swearing, me and the fiesta have finally parted company.

We had our final drive tonight which was quite fun. Boxing day brings with it a new car, the Mazda MX-5, a bit of a change!

:D

As if you're going to miss it! Have you found a good MX-5 owners club to go on too? I'm assuming you'll hang around on here despite being Fordless? :unsure:

A Mazda MX-5?

Well if you wanted to find a bargain on a rwd convertible then I suppose there's no better time than present.

Do you have any immediate modifications planned, like winter tyres and an extra thick pair of long johns? :D

As if you're going to miss it! Have you found a good MX-5 owners club to go on too? I'm assuming you'll hang around on here despite being Fordless? :unsure:

I don't miss it anymore after driving the Mazda! Yeah i've found a good owners club for it, using it more for meets rather than the chatting part! I shall be hanging around here, of course, you can't get rid of me that easily

A Mazda MX-5?

Well if you wanted to find a bargain on a rwd convertible then I suppose there's no better time than present.

Do you have any immediate modifications planned, like winter tyres and an extra thick pair of long johns? :D

No modification plans for it at all to be honest, keep it as it is and be happy! I'll put some good tyres on it eventually and keep it clean!

Kept seeing the pictures of it pop up on my FB feed... Nice time of year to drive a RWD convertible :P

Kept seeing the pictures of it pop up on my FB feed... Nice time of year to drive a RWD convertible :P

yeah, i've harassed facebook with pictures of it! Wonderful time of year isn't it? it'll be better in a couple of weeks (hopefully!)

Nice, you will have to post a picture :D

Sorry to read your selling the Fez, but the MX5 is a cracking little car - enjoy :D

and there are some good MX5 clubs out there to help you enjoy the car even more B)

it's good. Very, very good.

I've joined a good MX club which is nice.

It's a little bit better than the fiesta...

i dont think it really exists, hes got a 1:32 scale one me thinks. and he makes the BRUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM noise himself

A new set of pictures will be taken tomorrow :)

I've already seen a million photos on facebook, it's a looker that's for sure.

Are you going to drive to Bethlehem in it?

Bethlehem? Yeah, they've opened a new Sainsbury's there so i'm going to work in the pharmacy at Sainsbury's Bethlehem next week

I knew that..........

duh. nah, no trips to bethlehem planned yet.

i get to clean it tomorrow at long last, it's filthy :(

Least you know you could make it to bethlehem if you wish! Love the interior, the wooden detail is stunning.

If it was actually wood then i'd be impressed too! It's some sort of plasticy stuff, it might be wood deep, buried in plastic!

And no, i definitely did not have the roof down on the way home from work at midnight tonight...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club