3 replies to this topic

#1 Wizz

Wizz

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec S 1.8

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:19 AM

I have a 59 plate Focus with the latest ( oval Silver ) CD6000 unit installed.
I'm trying to adjust the TA volume lower because when I have my Tablet's Audio running through the AUX, the TA announcements just boom out.

In the Audio manual it says hold down the TA button and turn the volume control to adjust, or for Sony and DAB models hold down the TA button and use
the right/left arrows............but neither work ????
The volume is stuck at +5.

Anyone help ?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 20,965 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

I had that but then I tried again, held down the TA button, it comes up with TA Volume, and then I change the volume, with the volume dial, to increase or decrease as I would mid song, and it worked...

I believe that the problem is the manual is cack at this point! try the volume dial and see what happens!

#3 Wizz

Wizz

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec S 1.8

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:50 PM

I had that but then I tried again, held down the TA button, it comes up with TA Volume, and then I change the volume, with the volume dial, to increase or decrease as I would mid song, and it worked...

I believe that the problem is the manual is cack at this point! try the volume dial and see what happens!

Did that.....the TA volume level prompt came up, tried to adjust it with the round volume control knob........but on my car it has no effect.

#4 Metallic Mick

Metallic Mick

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:52 PM

I have a 59 plate Focus with the latest ( oval Silver ) CD6000 unit installed.
I'm trying to adjust the TA volume lower because when I have my Tablet's Audio running through the AUX, the TA announcements just boom out.

In the Audio manual it says hold down the TA button and turn the volume control to adjust, or for Sony and DAB models hold down the TA button and use
the right/left arrows............but neither work ????
The volume is stuck at +5.

Anyone help ?

Hi, I have a similar problem with the CD6000 unit, but in a 2008 Mondeo I recently purchased. After pressing & holding down the TA button I found you must then
release it before adjusting the volume with the rotary volume control. Do not hold down the TA button at the same time, which the manual implies.
My issue is that +5 is the minimum level. I can get it to go higher the +5, but not lower. Does anyone know if the TA volume can be set lower than +5 ?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users