Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ambient Lighting - Glovebox Strip

MartynS

My ears are burning, did someone mention my name? :P

To be quite honest my perfect Fiesta would have been a Tit with dress up (wanted cruise control & keyless) but I'm happy with what I've got, and I prefer the looks of the Fez to any BMW sitting on your drive ;)

Back the the topic, be good to see Adam's strip at the meet in 2 weeks! (Keep it clean...)

I think the Fiesta is a great looking car with the bodykit and have said that since day one.

• 2 weeks later...

On the subject of this, I've got on order the titanium internal light, with the map reading lights, and the leds, he confirmed they are the same size, but will the leds work if I just plug it in?

Chances are you may not have the 4th lead you will need as i didnt

Hmmm, might have to run a wire to the ignition button or light switch! As they are always on, the other 2 only with the lights!

so the zetec comes with this ambient strip light but the zetec s does not? kinda weird considering the zetec s is a more expensive model! I think it is a nice touch to the interior though