Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Powerflex Bushes For Mk7 Fiesta

kabz77

I've just spoken to Power Flex and it appears they are producing a set of uprated performance bushes for the mk7 Fiesta which will be launched at next years Auto Sports Car show at the NEC in January 2011.

If you're planning on fitting performance shocks/springs or coilovers then uprated bushes is a must - these add to the handling of the car.

Thank you

Kabir

Sadly I dont have a link, I got in touch with Power Flex directly and the Sales Director told me the bushes will be launched at the Autosports Show in Jan 2011. Give Powerflex a call and find out who your local dealer will be, I will be getting mine through Puma Speed.

Thank you

how is it they're on eBay yet not listed on the makers website and with the maker themselves stating a release at some motor show this month?

many website dont update in a daily basis. ;)

also, if you search you can find these even at driftworks.com (!!) :lol:

as for the "official release"...cant tell....maybe its not in stock (?) :blink:

well this kinda cements my reservations on those items you're linking:

"Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your email

We are actually working on a kit for this vehicle at the moment

We are hoping to have something available in the coming weeks

Please keep checking our website for updates

Kind Regards 

James Bourn ~ Sales Manager"

All, I forwarded the link to the seller on eBay and it appears this is an authorised distributer that James Bourn is aware of, James did admit that some parts of the new shape Fiesta is is the same as the old one hence why the kits for the rear beam mount and thefront wish bones are already available but Powerflex are still developing the bush for the front roll bars.

i'd raqther just buy the whole lot all in one from the manufacturer :)

will check daily

Never looked at bushes how easy are they to fit?

Some more difficult than others, most you can swap at the same time as lowering the car, wouldnt bother with the engine mount ones though

Guys

I've purchased the rear beam mount wish bone as well as the front wishbone front bushes, I am waiting for the front wishbone rear bush as well as the anti roll bar bush to become available before fitting the front kit.

I fitted the rear beam mount bush when I fitted my KW coilover kit at the weekend, please note to fit the rear beam mounts you need to drop the rear axle, the labour to get the rear beam mounts fitted cost me £120. I've got pictures of the bushes being fitted but I dont know how to insert images to this topic.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club