Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All :)

Clayton

Hi All,

I just signed in to this forum. Got my new baby just 2 weeks ago :) I've been following and dreaming the new fiesta for over a year, but I just finished univ and started working and I could finally order MY fiesta! :) Got the titanium model 1.4ltr petrol engine 96bhp, with several extras (incl. 16inch alloys) and I also added the large sport roof spoiler (super nice hehe). Colour is Ink Blue (aka Ford Blue). I always thought I'd buy the ocean blue and when I went to the Ford dealer I got a big scare when he told be that that colour is not available anymore and when he showed me the sample for the Ink blue it seemed way too dark. I wanted only blue, nothing else as in my opinion that colour is the best way to dress up the Mk7 :P Luckily they had one in stock so I could see the colour on the actual car, and I fell in love with it :) I just did my first 300Km on the clock and I just can't get enough of driving it :)

Cya

post-19049-075727200 1293712189_thumb.jp

Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

Nice Fiesta by the way!

Hi there, Nice to meet you.

The latest Fiesta is a nice looking car though apparently it does have one flaw, My brother is a driving instructor and when he was looking for a new car earlier this year the Fiesta was one he was interested in, However upon looking at the car from a pupils viewpoint the big C post and restricted rear quarter views put him off and in the end he got a Corsa !, Its something that Ford seemed to have overlooked in the design stage. He wasnt the first instructor to point this problem out and I believe Ford are taking this comment into consideration for the Mk8.

Hi there, Nice to meet you.

The latest Fiesta is a nice looking car though apparently it does have one flaw, My brother is a driving instructor and when he was looking for a new car earlier this year the Fiesta was one he was interested in, However upon looking at the car from a pupils viewpoint the big C post and restricted rear quarter views put him off and in the end he got a Corsa !, Its something that Ford seemed to have overlooked in the design stage. He wasnt the first instructor to point this problem out and I believe Ford are taking this comment into consideration for the Mk8.

Thanks.

Yes true, the new fiesta lacks some visibility, even though it has a very large windscreen, the dashboard is literally enormous and you can't see the front of the car, the side pillars don't help either and talking about the rear window....I just love my parking sensor :P hehe I used to have the Corsa bubble 1996 model, great car, found it crashed where I left it parked :( The new corsa in my opinion lacks a bit in design, Corsa D 2002 was better, the new one looks a bit girlyish, so I just love that I am not a driving pupil and I can enjoy my much awaited Fiesta :) Happy new year to all!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club