Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

fiesta xr2i mark 3

Lorcan

alri how is it going. have a ford fiesta xr2i mark 3 getting body work done too it and its getting re sparyed but i wanna make it faster without doing an engine swap any suggestions please

post-2158-1223407211_thumb.jpg

Hello fella,

Theres not huge power gains you can get without spending serious amounts of money so all depends on what your willing to spend.

how much is huge amounts of money tho could u list a few thing dat could be done. cheers

i fitted a mondeo 2.0l throttle body to mine with a magnex exhaust sysem, was going to have it chipped but sold it :huh: turned it into a really quick car :D

• 1 year later...
alri how is it going. have a ford fiesta xr2i mark 3 getting body work done too it and its getting re sparyed but i wanna make it faster without doing an engine swap any suggestions please

have u thought about gettin kent cams? not the cheapest but i found it did improve the perfomance of my car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club