Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater

dimmick

The heater only gets warm and takes a good 15 minutes to get warm the resister has now stopped working and blower is now only working on 4 its the third one ive fitted this year does anyone have any idear what the problem is

The heater only gets warm and takes a good 15 minutes to get warm the resister has now stopped working and blower is now only working on 4 its the third one ive fitted this year does anyone have any idear what the problem is

with regards the lack of heat, does your engine temperature gauge go to its normal position approx half way on most cars, or is it barely moving on the gauge. if the gauge is showing low then your thermostat is probably stuck open, not allowing the water temperature to get to around 80 degrees then opening. as for the electrics side of things i will leave that for the electricians to comment on.

with regards the lack of heat, does your engine temperature gauge go to its normal position approx half way on most cars, or is it barely moving on the gauge. if the gauge is showing low then your thermostat is probably stuck open, not allowing the water temperature to get to around 80 degrees then opening. as for the electrics side of things i will leave that for the electricians to comment on.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club