• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 johnboy231

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo+s1rsturbo

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

hi all

i recently bought a mondeo zetec as i was after a bit of luxury as a daily car as my other 1 is a series 1 rs turbo which is not for daily use. now the fault i have after buying this car is that i cant get the digital climate control to change vents so i checked the 3 motors and they are working on side of airbox it does change vents but reverts back to screen i have error codes as well on self diagnostic

Self-test code B1251 / 9251

Description Open circuit in interior

Action Go to Pinpoint Test M temperature sensor circuit

Self-test code B2308 / A308

Description Interior temperature sensor blower

Action Go to Pinpoint Test N circuit faulty

now im guessing this could be a dash out job anyway i havent got round to it yet but this evening i was walking past the car in dark and noticed that the climate control panel was ilumminated but flickering and random buttons lighting up generally a mind of its own. before i start digging i wanted to no whether anyone else has had this fault and weather its something simple or has some one been playing with the dam dash wiring i need to get on and fix this as im using my offroad landy atm 10mpg which isnt funny lol any help would be appreciated

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users