• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strutter

• mikester

• iNath

• AndrewL

zetec s with black wheels and puny engine. no thanks

Seems quite cheap for a limited edition at under £13K. Plus it has no front fog lights like a ZS.

My guess is, its going to be a 1.25 engine on a style+ or simular. Looks like to me its a standard Fiesta with a dealer fit bodykit. Far as i know, this is not a Ford special edition car.

Well a quick google mainly come up with mk6 GTR editions, so yeh I'd go with it being a dealer only thing.

Will be all show and no go i bet :lol::lol: A perfect chavs car maybe? :lol:

fiesta%20gtr%20(3)web.jpg

This image shows you how NOT to photoshop an image.... Look at the checkered board, look at the refelction in the roof. I would NEVER buy a product if the pictures of it where this bad.

I am however sure at least 150 Chav's will get their mommy to buy this car for them.

Its just an edge with customizations. No body color mirrors.....

It's an Evans Halshaw only special edition. Base model with the add ons.

I thought it looked good but now you mention it, it is just the style with a partial zetec s body kit on it and black alloys.

Oh well worth a look.

They are taking pre-orders on it so must be going ahead???

Yeah, pretty cack really. The worst thing is the fact that they've called it GTR which is synonymous with ludicrously fast Nissans... not breathless 1.25 Fiestas!

Ahh yes the GTr's the famous Sunny model that had that crazy !Removed! bonnet scopp and was known for blown its headgasgets lol, even if their was a supped up Fiesta in teh works they would be as fast as them, id love to see one of these at a set of lights lol.

I seem to remember EH doing something like this about a year ago using black cars with 1.25 engine. Looked very nice but when you thought about it and the price for the extra bits you could do it cheaper yourself. And I can’t see the ‘number of’ plate being any value come trade-in time. :unsure:

And Briggsy your right, that really is !Removed! photoshopping, just look at the back wheel where it touches the floor! :lol:

I decided to email Evans Halshaw about this "special" Fiesta, and this was the reply i got:

Thank you for your enquiry about our Fiesta GTR the specs are as follows,

Front spoiler, rear diffuser and spoiler, side skirts and unique mesh grill. 17” alloys are also included.

The car is based on a 3 door fiesta edge 1.25 petrol engine in a solid colour.

We also have great finance deals available.

Just...oh dear :rolleyes: i really don't understand why they have done this.

For a car like that with that spec you may as well get the zetec or zetec s or do it yourself as someone said.

I'd be embarrassed to be seen in that 'gtr'

So when I get my Zetec S, if I paint the roof and the mirrors black, and add black alloys, it'll be a proper GTR?

So when I get my Zetec S, if I paint the roof and the mirrors black, and add black alloys, it'll be a proper GTR?

You can dream ;)

Ahh yes the GTr's the famous Sunny model that had that crazy !Removed! bonnet scopp and was known for blown its headgasgets lol, even if their was a supped up Fiesta in teh works they would be as fast as them, id love to see one of these at a set of lights lol.

I think Andrew was referring to the Skyline and GTR and not the Sunny GTI-R that you are thinking of. ;)

Will be all show and no go i bet :lol::lol: A perfect chavs car maybe? :lol:

To be fair, all the MK7 Fiestas are "no go". Shame they can't/won't do a hot version.

To be fair, all the MK7 Fiestas are "no go". Shame they can't/won't do a hot version.

That is true, but to make a car look like that with a underpowered 1.25 really is stupid. Atleast the 1.6 petrol has some sort of "kick" behind it. More so than the 1.25 anyway.

I think Andrew was referring to the Skyline and GTR and not the Sunny GTI-R that you are thinking of. ;)

ah hah. that makes sense, was really confused then.

Never once heard of a skyline having HGF.