Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

mr smithy

Ka 14Inch Wheels Rubbing

4 posts in this topic

HI. hope someone can help me, i have recently changed my 13" wheels for 14" off a ford fiesta the wheels have 185/65/r14 on them but the seem to rub, also when i put my foot down as to say it starts pulling to the right.

any help on this would be greatfully appriciated as i am seriously thinking of getting rid and putting standard whells on again

cheers. :rolleyes:

With regards to the rubbing - did you check the wheel offset is correct for your car?

As for the pulling to the right I take it you have checked the tyre pressures?

Hi Smithy

max tyre width given for ford ka any year is 14x165x60/65

or16x195x45

i would say that even taking into account what CYB suggests the wheels you are trying to fit are to wide.

tom

p.s. just out of curiosity what model & year fiesta was it?

Hi Smithy

max tyre width given for ford ka any year is 14x165x60/65

or16x195x45

i would say that even taking into account what CYB suggests the wheels you are trying to fit are to wide.

tom

p.s. just out of curiosity what model & year fiesta was it?

im not sure to be honest mate. i got a mate to go and fetch them

ive attached a picture so you might have an ideapost-19201-005814800 1294265081_thumb.jp