Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simply Ford - Ford Owners Club Meeting

Steve

for the late comers , you can buy tickets at the gate but will be a couple of quid more.

the museum alone is worth it!!!!

Hi Alan I've got my ticket I'll be bringing cleaning gear with me & water if you want to give the car a quick wash when you get their.

Rob

Hi mate, Thanks for that, Depending on the weather I may take you up on that, If its like today it will be dead flies and seagull !Removed!! If its raining then all sorts of crap from our wonderful roads!! LOL :D

No prob rain or shine I'll bbt their

Oh well thought I'd done the last job on me car & now the wheel bearing as gone & can't get one until Saturday. Can anyone help?

looking at the website it seems you can order tickets online for the discounted price and collect them at the gate

also rememjber guys the 10am meet in car park 2... if you wanna convoy in.

if you miss it then dont worry, any time will be cool

I'm all sorted now so see you all sunday

I'm all sorted now so see you all sunday

Glad you go it fixed mate. Last minute things are a pain in the !Removed!.

Not so much that fords wanted £65 for a wheel bearing but got one for £8 from my local motor factors. Got to go now busy day in London see you on sunday

Ford Owners Club Meet at the Simply Ford event - May 1st 2011

We are proud to announce out first offical Ford Owners Club Club meet for 2011. This will be held on the 1st of May 2011 at Beaulieu Motor Museum in the New Forest.

I personally viewed the grounds of this event last year for the club and it is a fantastic venue and you guys are going to have a smashing time.

This meet will be part of the Simply Ford event that Beaulieu Motor Museum hold every year..

This event is for all types of Ford new and old! Our plan is to hold as many FOC cars as possible so please support us and attend this meet.

Tickets are normally £10 + £1 handling fee.

But if you use the booking code FORD2011 you will get £2 off the normal cost if you book through the club!

Book and see more info about Simply Ford Here!

post-1-0-89549800-1294407712_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-70711800-1294407725_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-76125000-1294407719_thumb.jpg

If you have never been to Beaulieu Motor Museum before then you are in for a treat. Beaulieu Motor Museum is home to National Motor Museum,World of Top Gear and the James Bond Experience and loads more to see! So even if the weather is a bit ropey there is still tons you can do under cover with the family!

The Ford Motor Company will also kindly be displaying the Ford Supervan 3. Originally built in 1984 when it was 1995 Supervanknown as Supervan 2, this very special Transit was built on a Ford C100 race car chassis and originally powered by a mid-mounted Ford-Cosworth 650bhp 'HB' F1 engine. Supervan 3 first saw the light of day in 1995 and for the next few years, in its unique hand-crafted seven-eighths scale fibreglass body, it was used at special events up and down the country before being 'retired' in 2001. By then the F1 engine had been replaced for reasons of practicality by a Ford-Cosworth Pro Sports 3000 (V6) engine, which it retains today. Power is transmitted via a Hewland gearbox to the rear wheels. The top speed of Supervan 3 is estimated at around 150mph with acceleration which would not disgrace many sports supercars.

We are planning to meet up in the museum entrance and make a grand FOC entrance to the event. Please add your name to this thread and we will add your name to the grand FOC entrance!

You will need to book your tickets online directly with Beaulieu.

FOC will be meeting in carpark 2 @ 10am Please Feel Free To Join Us For Our Grand Entrance

Possible Attendee List

Luke Pompey

squiffy

philldpower

puketylukey1234

Richi

fishpond 47

RCJ

zaykk

Fordpartsman

ST_Ian

dodgy alan

limorob

Fiona

brownboy100

mondeo16v

Ben...

Fiestazetecmk7

Just had the car cleaned, Just hope the rain and seagulls stay away now!! :lol:

Just washed mine !Removed! flies on it already just have to do it again when I get their

Just won't to say thanks to all who turned up at the show today & thanks for making me welcome ;-)

Just won't to say thanks to all who turned up at the show today & thanks for making me welcome ;-)

second that! try for more people at next one :)

Sounds good to me going to look at 2 venues tomorrow so fingers crossed ;-)

So where was everyone at 9.58 when I pulled in to car park 2 :blink:

Just left to go into the show

Hi everyone I've just spoke to the organiser for my local show & he is sending me entry forms but we are limited to 10 cars because it's a classic car show so if you turned up yesterday you have first priority.

It was a brilliant day out, Great to see you all. Take a look at the FB page, I,ve posted a load of pics.

Rob, whats its called again and the details? (PM me if yo dont want to make public yet)

Cheers Rob

As soon as I get details I will post them on here

looked like a great day out guys B) , shame its so far away as we have nothing like that venue around here :blink:

Where are you one guy travelled over 600 miles round trip. I'm trying to get a show going in south Wales

Limorob that was me who travelled over 600miles (730 actually) and the show was well worth the trip - not to bad when you get 57mpg :D

Good to meet the few from the club that I met

Great day out well worth the 13hours of driving

cheers

Steve