• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Adrian B

Adrian B

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Smax

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:34 PM

Hi all, I`m new to this forum but not new to fords.

I`ve just signed up to buy an Smax Titanium 2.0 138ps model. it had 84 miles on the clock and was registered in July 2010, I will be the second owner.
I then found this forum and started to read horror stories!! Do these horror stories apply to the new Smax like I`m getting?

Thanks for any help and info.

AdyB.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Dawnl

Dawnl

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Ford Model: S-MAX 2.5i Titanium Black

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

I'd be interested to know if the new ones have as many problems, we were thinking of getting shot of the old one and buying a new one, because despite all the problems it is a really lovely car to drive and own.

#3 Adrian B

Adrian B

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

Well hopefull the lack of replies is actually good news.

Also if I take in to account sales figures for the amount of cars sold and the amount of complaints about them (not many from what I`ve read) then I think i`m ok.
I suppose most people only sign up to this site if they`ve got problems and need help or advice, I dont suppose they`d sign up to say how happy they are with their 100% working car.. (hope I`m right).

#4 anthandapril

anthandapril

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Ford Model: s max

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

the new ones are brilliant we've got a new 10 plate s max 2.0 tdci 140 titanium and its totally fault free had it since they first released the new style. 100% buy a new style s max you'll love it

#5 Adrian B

Adrian B

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

That`s very reassuring, I`m getting the same as you next Monday.. Looking forward to it now.

I`m trading in my Zafira 150ps SRI, that`s been a pain in the ar*e, so far has had new DPF, EGR Valve, Dual mass flywheel and a clutch, thankfully on warranty.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users