Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Wheels

bneeco

I have tried searching the forum but it doesnt take words with 3 letters or less... which makes it hard to search st

Can someone tell me if I can fit ST wheels to my mk7 fiesta? even from the focus st170

I have seen posted on here recently that the offset is ET35 - ET50 or somthing and the studs are 108 I think but can any one help me about the st wheels? if not, where to look?

I can see that theyre 4 stud so just a question of offset and stud diameter

Thanks in advance

Ross

I have found someone who sell these RS replica's with the 4 stud fitment 17", which are ET40 and 108 PCD,

They're around 360-380 mark for wheels on there own or 500 with tyres,

would any one be interested in getting a set? as part of a group buy,

im currently enquiring about getting them in black or gun metal grey, just curious if there is any interest

Ross

I would possibly be interested in a group buy

I just came across this thread by searching for info on wheels

I was looking at getting some 6 months ago when i first got the car but cant find teh info i found out about them

• 4 weeks later...

Im liking the RS Replica's if im honest and you can get them for under £500 without tyres but you could probably get a set of four new tyres for £200 off of eBay

i would be paying to get them resprayed in gunmetal grey as soon as got them if i did get these

as soon as iv paid off fr my tv and vinyl (summer time) i will be buying myself the wheels tyres sprayjob and maybe a tdi box :D then the car will remain as it stands till i sell it!