2 replies to this topic

#1 fishpond 47

fishpond 47

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 363 posts
  • Ford Model: mk3 mondeo x2 + a ka

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:44 PM

I dont know if this subject has been covered/asked before, but where everybody has location in there profile the majority of members just put UK, now we all know that the uk is a big area and if somebody has a problem another member may litrally be just around the corner and able to help out but not even know that he's so close, can setting(or can members not just change theres) not be put into place where members new and old put there proper location in place instead of just uk, it's not as though they have to put there full address, ie my loctation is Waterlooville, Hampshire (so if anybody needs any help, dont be afraid to ask).

Hope you all know/understand what I'm trying to say.

Mike

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 taffg

taffg

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 2.0 zetec Mk 1

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:35 PM

I dont know if this subject has been covered/asked before, but where everybody has location in there profile the majority of members just put UK, now we all know that the uk is a big area and if somebody has a problem another member may litrally be just around the corner and able to help out but not even know that he's so close, can setting(or can members not just change theres) not be put into place where members new and old put there proper location in place instead of just uk, it's not as though they have to put there full address, ie my loctation is Waterlooville, Hampshire (so if anybody needs any help, dont be afraid to ask).

Hope you all know/understand what I'm trying to say.

Mike

good idea, will amend mine.

#3 pete990

pete990

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

I'll change mine now!!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users