Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo St Tdci Reverse Lights

vek

hi every one i am new to this forum as i have just bought my first ford tdci i bought a 2005 mondeo st tdci 2.2 which i must say is lovely to drive just noticed a couple of things with it the reverse dont work i have checked the bulbs and they are fine does any one no if there is a fuse just for the reverse lights as i have checked the fuse box behind the glove box as there is a grid on the side of glove box but there is nothing on there to say there is one for reverse lights but i am sure there must be something also the cigarette lighter does not work not sure if these are linked which is a bummer as i need this for my satnav any help or were to look is much appreciated

i think the light circut is linked into another so operates of a fuse for something else,it could be the lighter fuse, fuse and relay onfo here

http://fordwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Fuse_%26_Relay_Information_-_Mk3

it is also common for the switch on the gearbox to stop working these are cheap and easy to fit.

itsbf80 behind the glovebox and should be7.5amp. if this is ok i agree probably the switch on the gearbox

hi thanks for reply got cigarette lighter sorted it was fuse f68 checked fuse f80 and still no reverse lights any one no were the switch is located on gearbox or any other help does any one no if there is a relay linked to this being on ford wiki and checked were i think they say there is no relay fitted as in no wires there space empty it is starting to beat me now

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club