• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rcss

rcss

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Modeo 2.0 zetec

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

I have a 2009 mondeo with the standard factory fitted Ford 6000 CD radio/CD. The radio has become locked whilst using my mobile phone on handsfree. message now reads "no phone selected". I have tried swithing radio on/off, phone on/off; nothing will clear the lock. Has anyone any idea how I can release the lock? Should I try disconnecting/reconnecting the battery or is there an easier way? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks...

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 taffg

taffg

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 2.0 zetec Mk 1

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:11 PM

I have a 2009 mondeo with the standard factory fitted Ford 6000 CD radio/CD. The radio has become locked whilst using my mobile phone on handsfree. message now reads "no phone selected". I have tried swithing radio on/off, phone on/off; nothing will clear the lock. Has anyone any idea how I can release the lock? Should I try disconnecting/reconnecting the battery or is there an easier way? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks...

how about pulling the fuse to the radio! ensure you have your radio code to reprogram the unit after you kill power to it.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users