Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Avoid This Dealership!

jmurray01

Just read it.Thats unbelievable. :angry:

That is quite shocking. But then so is jmurray's sig! Any chance of not having a full page advert for stuff about your car I'm not exactly interested in?

• Like 1

That is quite shocking. But then so is jmurray's sig! Any chance of not having a full page advert for stuff about your car I'm not exactly interested in?

I will remove the advert, as this is against the rules. As for the rest. Not had any problems with it for all the times it has been up, you never no, someone may be interested in it :)

I will remove the advert, as this is against the rules. As for the rest. Not had any problems with it for all the times it has been up, you never no, someone may be interested in it :)

The Sig is about as attractive as door stack livery! The fact it takes up about half of each page isn't at all useful! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Well it seems others don't think the same! I've had compliments about the signature thank you very much.

It seems you are new to the forum, try and create a good, and friendly impression in future.

I'm good and friendly thank you very much. Your signature however isn't very, shall we say, forum friendly ;) The fact that you 'wear' all that fiesta gumpf like a badge, is quite silly.. Anyone interested would seek that info out on Parkers. You could at least condense it instead of stacking it a mile high!

I like the BE91 Fiesta, nothing wrong with that.

New forum rules regarding signatures are now being talked about. In the meantime, I think its fair to remove all bar the picture to keep everyone's sig's the same size for now until the new rules are published.

Seconded - a good temporary solution until we get some more definite guidelines sorted.

Until new rules were decided my signature should have remained the same.

The discussions we have had so far suggest that all agree that there should be a limit on the size of sigs, the finalising is limited only to the exact details - therefore reducing yours in size is, to me, the right course.

• Like 1

Until new rules were decided my signature should have remained the same.

Your not helping yourself by adding to what I had already edited. At least it is a bit better. Leave until final rules are sorted.

Following the topic itself, it is appauling that someone should be treated this way. Hopefully they will lose all business and be forced to shut down or change hands, thank god the guy got out alright!

Your not helping yourself by adding to what I had already edited. At least it is a bit better. Leave until final rules are sorted.

The reason I added those two things, is because those were the bits that I had on my original signature, and I didn't see how they would be a problem.

I can understand the other bit being an issue, but not that.

Come on guys, a bit of common sense needed here.

Have a look around at other forums sig sizes, 400 pixels by 100 pixels, is around the norm, same size as mine.

Its not too big but is big enough to put any decent info or pictures on.

Your's is actually 500px × 125px Vinny :lol: But yes, common sense needed. A sig shouldn't be a trophy cabinet a mile high.

Yes it is, i apologise. The other site i use is limited to 400 X 100 pixels.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club