Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered :)

Claireanna78

Ive Jst ordered a fiesta zetec s tdci. I'm soooo very pleased. But I wanted the sportspack with the 17inch alloys but I was told I couldn't have it on the tdci :( does anyone know why? Many thanks. Claire x

hey welcome to the forum!

I know the diesels aren't allowed the same as the petrol but not a clue why... so im no use sorry :(

I know someone has updated theres themselves.

seems silly you cant have what you want because its a tdci nice car though what colour have you gone for claire

Yeah it's gorg. 5 weeks waiting time so I'm like a little kid lol. I'm having it in White with quite a few extras I have done some research and apparently the 17inch increase mpg? I'm no expert but I would have thought it would be better mpg wit bigger wheels?? Lol. I'm gonna go back to my dealership tomorro wit a sad face and see what they can do :). Oh and hi everyone :)

Let us know if sad face works if so might try it myself next time I go to ford dealers lol

iv read the same somewhere which said only the petrol versions could have the street pack option, but for some reason my tdci came with the street pack (not that im complaining of course :P ) but it goes to show that it is possible, just say to the dealer you have seen the same car in a different garage with the street pack for the same amount of money - im sure that and a sad face will persuade him to allow you to have it lol. Good luck!