Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What You Can Do With A Coin Holder

fiestafun

Would you buy one  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy one ?

2. 2. What price

Seen a while ago a ford starter button in a lads coin holder so asked him to make me one this is how it is now

IMG00132-20110128-0720.jpg

IMG00134-20110128-0721.jpg

he still needs to paint it yet

update soon

Here?

fiestadash.jpg

Is that genuinely a coin-holder? Or just what you use it for? I had no idea - always wondered what it was for. Thought it might have been for a feature not on my model, eg. ac/cc controls.

yes were the radio is and yea it is a real coin holder says in your ford manual i think its a great place to fit the button as your not moving stuff about and i dnt use the coin holder so perfect

it will do when its wire in still have to put the key in but thats no big deel

Will be different anyway. Good luck with it. May also be handy to put the demister switch on passenger side and bring the start button closer to the driver?

got button today and fitted it in dash not wired up till friday but you get how it looks

DSC00125-1.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

more to come when wired in and its dark

Thats quite clever. Gotta be honest I had no idea where you were putting it until you uploaded the last 2 pics. For some reason I thought it was going in a mk7 (despite earlier pics of the coin holder highlighted on a mk6) :unsure: :D

Top job

it was a good job well worth the £50 for the button and the makeing will have it working with the red light to match my car all by friday

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club