1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Chrishy

Granada Bypass Hose

2 posts in this topic

Hi

I have a Granada 1982 2.8 V6 engine (in my 1966 Series Landrover) & I have tried to get hold of a bypass hose today. It's the hose from the back of the thermostat housing up the side of the block to the inlet manifold about 9 inches long.

No one appears to stock this or offered an alternative supplier. It must be the same as the V6 Capri / Sorpio etc that are much later.

Can anyone suggest a supplier either close to Dover in Kent or mail order? I have numerous suppliers for all the very old landrover bits but I dont know any old Ford part suppliers.

For future reference a part No listing for this engine would be usefull - anyone have one?

Many thanks

Chris.

Well - could not find one so I asked a guy named Clive from a land rover forum I am a member of if he could help me out.

I sent him the old hose & he made a die & a nice new silicone one.

Siliconbypasshose1.jpg

So if you need a V6 bypass hose he already has the die! or if you need something special give him a try cliverlamb@googlemail.com There is a web site but not its not finished

http://www.blacksheepoffroad.co.uk/