Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Swede Says Hallo!

Puttesson

Thought i´d stop by and say hello to ya´all!

Been following this forum since late november last year. I am living in the south of Sweden, 41 years old, and been a member of the blue oval club since the mid of november last year, when my wife totally wrecked our Renault Scenic and we had to buy ourselves a new car. Since our kids soon are reaching their 20´s, we´d thought about "downsizing" in our car choice, and totally fell in love with the Mk7 Fiesta!! What a lovely car to drive compared to the Scenic!!!

We decide to by a new Titanium X in Morello, 4 door HB. The alloy-wheels are for the "extra" winter-wheels you must have in Sweden during the winter season. 15" with GoodYear Ultragrip+. Looking forward to the spring and the 16" original D2XLH....

Thou so near you Britons, so much differs.... For example our Titanium X has the 1.25 82PS in Sweden. It also has as standard, side-curtain-airbags, heated seats, but has no leather seats, only 16" wheels e t c!

A couple of months after the accident my wife is now fully recovered after the crash with the Scenic, and just loves to drive the Fiesta!! Strange - suddenly we have two persons who´s always willing to drive....

My biggest passion in life is anything on wheels! The speed and the wind in my hair when appreciable ...

2utkmbr.jpg

My brother and I loves cycling in different forms. This picture from a "long-race", Vatternrunt, a 300km one-day race around lake Vattern.

Me on the left!

Did it just over 9 hours....

When not cycling, I´m motorcycling on this lovely Piaggio Mp3....

ndwz08.jpg

And if I´m not cycling or motorcycling I´d probably be driving our new Fiesta!

2wns2ev.jpg

We´d had an awful amount of snow the last two months, but now, finally, the darn snow been starting to melt!!

See ya´ around here!!

Cheers!!

Puttesson

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club