Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eac Fail.

zulu100

Hello this is my first post on here hopefully I can get to the bottom of my little problem. I get eac fail and limp home mode coming intermittent on my fusion. I have Google it and there are loads of people in the same boat.

Thing is everyone has different advice over what it could be but noone seems to have fixed it. Does anyone have an answer. Also I have noticed most say they filled up just before it started. I have noticed I only get on over half tank of fuel. Could this be anything to do with it. There is a lot of hiss when I remove the filler cap.

Hello this is my first post on here hopefully I can get to the bottom of my little problem. I get eac fail and limp home mode coming intermittent on my fusion. I have Google it and there are loads of people in the same boat.

Thing is everyone has different advice over what it could be but noone seems to have fixed it. Does anyone have an answer. Also I have noticed most say they filled up just before it started. I have noticed I only get on over half tank of fuel. Could this be anything to do with it. There is a lot of hiss when I remove the filler cap.

Sadly this is why no one from FORD will ever convince me that they can make a reliable car, there is always something that goes wrong with a Ford!.

I too had eac fail about November time, thankfully it seemed to disappear a few hours later and the cleared diagnostic code was the "usual"; it could be anything code, bottom line i think my incident happened because of surface water, the ECU is in a stupidly exposed position, and i think water may have got into the circuit/leads, it's been fine since, apparently they can send them off for checking & repair if need be, it looks like you can buy new and even modded one's, price wise they tend to vary but I would'nt pay over £250 if i had to get one.

I hadn't put any fuel in my car, regarding your problem if it's still ingoing get it hooked up to a diagnostic /fault code reader and avoid any deep puddles on the passenger side.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club