Photo

Can You Add Cruise Control And Running Lights To Make A Zetec Into A Titanium?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 peterx666

peterx666

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Name: Peter
  • Ford Model: s-Max Titanum 2l 163 in White
  • Year: 2011

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

am looking at buying a 2010 or 60 plate Smax

There seems to be more Zetec about than Titanium - would like titanium spec but the only two things that really appeal are the daylight running lights and the Cruse control on the steering wheel

I understand that to get the cruise control - all the wiring is in the loom - so its just a matter of changing the steering wheel and plugging it ito the plug provided - saw on another site someone saying he had a dealer do this for 300......................... is this correct?...............has anyone done it......... was it easy to do?

The other item on the titanium that I would like are the daytime running lights.............. the slot for these seems to only be on the face lifted model - when did this come in? was it just the 60 plate (september) ........ think I have seen the slot for this on 2010 cars tho.............. can anybody tell me the situation on this

Were this the case I could buy a Zetec and for say 500 get the titanium options saving thousands - what do you think?

Any comment or experiences welcome

Please help

Pete

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users