Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
patrick999

Front Fogs / Central Locking

8 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Basically I have two front fog lights, they are there physically, but on my dash where my lights are for turning on front/back, only the back turn on.. i'm going to take them out tomorrow cause there might not even be a bulb in there..

just wondering why though because the light comes on the dash, so it can't be the fuse..

also, does anyone know how difficult it is to get at the door lock cylinder? mines central locking and I can only really open from passenger side, as it's really stiff my side, any ideas?

Just went to look at fogs, there looks to be something in there, like a bulb, but there is a white plastic thing over the end of it.

Not got a jack yet so cant jack it up to get at it, but its bugging me lol.

Unless tht clip is sposed to be there and it isnt wired properly i dunno

I would have thought it would be a different swith for front and rear foglights as that is normally the case

Is there not another switch for the front fogs?

I would have thought it would be a different swith for front and rear foglights as that is normally the case

Is there not another switch for the front fogs?

Yeah there is, but they don't come on.

Wondering if they aren't wired up properly.

Check the fuse anyway just in case but sounds like it could be the bulbs or wiring

Check the fuse anyway just in case but sounds like it could be the bulbs or wiring

Ok will do cheers, although just looked in my Haynes manual, thefuse is in the auxilery fusebox, not the one inside of my car, is it hard to get at?

Normally the fuse box under the bonnet is easy to get to and on the top somewhere

Normally the fuse box under the bonnet is easy to get to and on the top somewhere

Found it, will have a proper look saturday though, gonna borrow mates jack and get it up.