Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitted My Osram Night Breaker H11 Fog Lights

Harvey19

Hey guys, I've just fitted my new night breaker H11 fogs so I thought I'd let you know what I think, and if I would recommend them.

I haven't had the chance to see them in the dark yet but I will update you as soon as the evening comes, they seems a tad whiter than the stock bulbs but there nothing hugely noticeable so that was a bit of a shame for me. I bought these to go with my new H1 and H7 blue vision headlights, personally I think I should have gone for LED H11's but it's a bit late now haha.

It's really down to whether you want quality over performance, these bulbs are 10000000times better than LED but you wont achieve the brilliant level of white that you can get with LED.

Thanks,

Harvey

I went for the H4 main beam night breakers plus. They are still in the post somewhere though :lol:

Nightime pictures would be good please, I realise they are fogs but the colour should be the same?

Not sure I'll bother upgrading fog lights - how often does it even get foggy! Standard ones seems to do fine.

Doesn't stop some people - almost every day I'm on the road I see someone with their front fogs on. Though half the time only one is working, probably because the other one burnt out after too much use!

Doesn't stop some people - almost every day I'm on the road I see someone with their front fogs on. Though half the time only one is working, probably because the other one burnt out after too much use!

^^^^ I'm this guy ;)

There is no point in having them on tbh, i just put them on so the bloke infront of me is aware that im going to want to overtake ;)

I only use in genuine fog and heavy rain, I just wanted them to be more white than the stock bulbs for when I next have to use them.

Anyyyyyyyway, they are brilliant bulbs but not sure if will match up to my blue visions!

Harvey

Fitted the H4 nightbreaker plus today. WOW ... excellent bulbs, really really white compared to standard. Will report back after some nighttime driving

I can easily also think of something illegal that people do everyday...

Dogging? :P

Isn't flashing your lights to inform of overtaking the only time it is legal to do so?

Fog lights (front and rear) only to be used when visibility is less than 100meters....did no one do their theory!?

The cops will give you a on the spot fine of 30quid. having your rear one on can get up to 2000 quid fine on a motorway.

Flashing headlights is same use as horn..."to warn others of your presence"

Also I have noticed on brand new cars...when indicating and slowing to turn, the fog light in the direction they are turning comes on then goes off after the turn...I dont see how thats helpful and technically is an inbuilt illegal gadget!!!

I would also like to defend the front foglight issue as when the fog light rule (100m) was made...there were no front fogs...just rears...so the rule applied becoz it dazzled....and the front fogs are not dazzling...they are designed to have the beam along the surface of the road, lower than the dipped beam...so why still the rule!?!?

Just another reason the highway code needs rewriting.

Piggy :)

PS osram nightbreakers kick butt...but go for the 'plus' as they do last longer

Must admit I've been using my front fogs quite often of late, mostly at night when I'm travelling under 30mph. If the cops stop my I'll simply tell them the truth, that I'm trying to look for and avoid those !Removed! pot holes!

I know...its awful here in hereford...buggered two more wheel rims in last month after that snow fall...seriously there is not a 250yd stretch of road anywhere in hereford without a hole!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club