Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Drivers Handbook

billda

Hullo there, took ownership of a November 2007 Focus Zetec 1.8 petrol Climate Pack.Soon realised been given the wrong Owners Handbook and Audio book as well as no Sat Nav info.Have waited two months for the Ford dealer to get one all excuses!! I think I have an early Mk11 model but Vin does not clarify.the car has 17''alloys, a Mk2 layout under the bonnet with the battery running from front to back plus some other diffs from Mk1, it also has heated screen and mirrors,CD audio and changer plus an integrated Blaupunct Sat-nav. Have tried various sites for a Handbook to cover these, no luck.Even tried Ford Ha Ha. Can some one help. Billda.

Most the time the manuals come out with what the most common features are. best thing to do is google your model, and look for a PDF file, or ebook. these most of the time can be located for free and downloaded the same.

Shame that the fordetis site doesnt allow you to download them...

Most the time the manuals come out with what the most common features are. best thing to do is google your model, and look for a PDF file, or ebook. these most of the time can be located for free and downloaded the same.

Shame that the fordetis site doesnt allow you to download them...

Thanks JayW for your prompt reply it seem to be a right minefield. Will give it a go. regds Billda.

yeah i found the owners manual to incorporate the higest level of trim and equipment along with the ST. but it still usefull in general if you want to find something out. this is the same for the audio book, incorporates all the models. saves the manufacturer and publisher money. wouldn't surprise me if you cannot find different manuals, unless they have been revised.

Actually after doing a quick search and downloading, seems the only downloadables are for the MK1, or the americano version. Might be that you need to buy one off eBay?

Best one I have found, is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FOCUS-HANDBOOK-OWNERS-MANUAL-PACK-2005-2009-/260731516268?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item3cb4cf356c, as JohnH said, they tend to put the highest spec vehicle.

Quoted from the manual:

This publication describes options and trim levels available throughout the Ford model Range in every European country, and therefore some of the items covered may not apply to your vehicle

Hi Guys, Thanks for the sugestions ,I will have a look at the site JBeeW gave. Meanwhile I have wound up the Site manager and Customer service guy of the firm I bought the car from, I'm not holding my breath!! Who knows. I dont mind buying one if I know the details I want are in it. Time will tell. regds Billda.

If you do buy off eBay, tell them your stereo model, and make sure that the stereo manual is the right one for your car!

If you do buy off ebay, tell them your stereo model, and make sure that the stereo manual is the right one for your car!

Cant find any sign of stereo model #. This appears to be a stereo unit with an integrated sat-nav or vice-versa ??. only ID to be seen is just below the disc slot, Blaupunt Travel Pilot EX. There also is a cd changer under the passenger seat which works!! No signs of a code # anywhere. regds Billda.

Sounds like an aftermarket stereo to be honest... They tend to blazen there name on the front. Unless this is a stereo potentially from a mondeo I dont think its a ford one...

My Father in law had an 06 LX estate, and I think that came with a sony...

Looking at my manual, I can only see the following models... none of which contain a SatNav

• 4050 and 5000 (Tape)
  • 1000 (Tape)
  • 6000CD
  • 5000 (Tape)
  • 5000C (Tape)
  • 5000 and 6000CD (Rocker Volume Control)
  • 6000CD (Central on/off switch)
  • 6000MP3
  • 9006 CD
  • 6500 CD
  • Sony 6CD
  • 6006E CD 96CD Changed)
  • 5500 (Tape)
  • Sony CD

Take a look at http://www.bluespot.co.uk/shop-online.aspx/navigation-software and see if you can find the model number by comparing what they look like to yours... You can then try look around for a manual...

Sounds like an aftermarket stereo to be honest... They tend to blazen there name on the front. Unless this is a stereo potentially from a mondeo I dont think its a ford one...

My Father in law had an 06 LX estate, and I think that came with a sony...

Looking at my manual, I can only see the following models... none of which contain a SatNav

• 4050 and 5000 (Tape)
  • 1000 (Tape)
  • 6000CD
  • 5000 (Tape)
  • 5000C (Tape)
  • 5000 and 6000CD (Rocker Volume Control)
  • 6000CD (Central on/off switch)
  • 6000MP3
  • 9006 CD
  • 6500 CD
  • Sony 6CD
  • 6006E CD 96CD Changed)
  • 5500 (Tape)
  • Sony CD

Take a look at http://www.bluespot.co.uk/shop-online.aspx/navigation-software and see if you can find the model number by comparing what they look like to yours... You can then try look around for a manual...

Hello JeeBo, I think I pressed the wrong button and sent back your message!Sorry I had my fingers smacked and sent to the sinbin for 30secs.I am now trying the fast reply. You have gone to a lot of trouble getting this info appreciated. Will try the site. this difficulty may explain the delay the Vendor is having. If I do get it sorted out will send you a message Thaks again Billda.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club