• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tuggy

tuggy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo 2.0 TDCi Titanium X

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:27 PM

I've just joined this forum so perhaps this poll has been done before?
A few years ago I had problems with the rear 18" alloys on my Ford Mondeo. I wasn't happy with Ford's response & took the matter to the top of Ford's mangement in the UK. I was given two new alloys, hurrah! In Oct/2010 my rear nearside tyre deflated one day before going on holiday & cost me 150 for a new tyre (I was bealing as I has recently put 4 new tyres on the car). Since the New Year my offside rear tyre had developed a slow leak. This cost 15 to recitify and was caused by the same thing that casued the nearside rear to deflate. The internal paint was lifting the tyre off the wheel rim. The attitude of the Ford staff was "this happens", if so why are customers having to foot the bill? I have often read other people having corrosion or similar problems on various forums, such as 'Honest John'. Honest John wished me luck in my endeavours. With the intial problem a member of Fords's CRC team admitted to me they were aware of problems with alloy wheels but knew the scale of them. The UK public do not. Therefore I was wondering if it was time for me to set up a Facebook survey to establish how Ford cars compare to other manufacturers. Don't you think it's worth finding out once & for all? So please fill out the brief answers below and we should have an unsponsored public response. Happy motoring all;

Paste this link into your browser;

http://apps.facebook...olls/poll-22118

Hopefully, it works.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users